My school is pretty and they put a lot of work into their gardens. I thought this was cute :)
I taught my 3rd grade class yesterday (reminder: I do not like kids) I didn't like doing it but I don't think anyone could tell...

It was weird (but good) because to get into the school you had to call in and they would beep you in. It's been a while since I've been to an elementary school, I don't remember it being that way before. We had to sign in and wear these stickers.
If I could go back I would have told them a few things differently ( during the presentation I would interchange premolars and bicuspids on accident) there might have been some confusion on that part. I also called Mr. Page....Doctor Page a few times.... Mr. Page said he was ok with being called a doctor :)
In two week I get to teach 5th graders about smoking...JOY!
In two week I get to teach 5th graders about smoking...JOY!

No comments:
Post a Comment