and this is how all my pictures turn out no matter what setting I have it on. Lovely don't you thing?
Also I'm unsure how this semester is going to go because I signed up for several classes to make my schedule full. because this semester is busy and stress ful our program only gave us 7 credit hours. (this is because we will be doing several projects, giving time for service (min of 20 hours) and our boards.) One class I'm taking is Tai Chi???? I don't really know what that is about but I'm taking it because they are not offering Yoga this semester :(
The school library is closed so I'm being timed at the public Library. I'm going to use the remaining 9 mins. I have to look up Tai Chi. I'm glad it was open today.
Later.
-----
I have looked up Tai Chi, I first thought it was a bunch of poses like yoga but it is like bloxing only with the fists or something.
This is what the school catalog said...
HPER
124 - Tai Chi I
The class will introduce students to the practice of tai
chi. Students will learn the basic structure, footwork, and breathing involved
in the execution of routines consisting of a variety of postures. 2 hrs.

1 comment:
What kind of camera do you have? Does the sim card still work?
Post a Comment