Saturday, March 13, 2010

Flyers

Too cute to not show! Sasha and Posha.




I love the cats of Purrfect Pets, yesterday as soon as I opened a cage this cat named Brittany leaped into my chest and started sucking on my jacked. They are too cute.

After we volunteered Amanda and I printed off some color flyers at school.

We then distributed them and brochures to





  • Johnson County public library
  • Harrahs Casino

  • 2 thrift stores

  • 1 Wal-mart (135th)

  • 1 On the Boarder

  • 1 Price Chopper

  • 1 Hen House

----

  • Jewish Vocational Services
  • Catholic Charities
  • 13 Libraries
  • JC Penny Outlet
  • JC Housing Authories
  • JC GED
  • Olathe Housing
  • Mercy and Truth
  • JC Health Partnership

There are a couple of others I can't remember...You would think we should find a few patients for BOARDS!!!


Next we'll go to some charity places and to coffee shops inbetween to find our boards patients.


I really want to watch Precious.

Happy Spring Break! Out of the Clinic for 1 week...



No comments: