Wednesday, April 7, 2010

WAITING!

First of all notice I blacked out the plate on the car... you never know....

so I was driving a while ago and I thought the passenger had some crazy hair! But It ended up being this dog :-D



We are required to buy a cart for WREB, Amanda and I are going to share. but when we went out to buy the cart yesterday it was pouring and we ran into Target and Walmart. At one of those places my phone fell out of my pocket (into the rain). Today after clinic I went to AT and T and my dad helped me get a new phone (not without complications) So I'm again in debt to my family.

I found my patient but he is hypertensive stage I (also II) (high blood pressure) so there is always doubt. My Instructor recommended I think about using 3% Mepiv for LA.


I seriously can not WAIT for this week to be over with!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: