Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Jesus Hanging

I also found a new place to live with the help of my father and his...network...

It's like a duplex/town home in Oletha and there are two other girls. One girls owns the place and works as an architectural landscaper and the other works for Sprint. The rent is $275 flat. No utilities or other fees but...they are...LDS/Mormon

Yes, that is an issue for me.

We all met up and I made it very clear how it will be handled. I basically said Do what you need to do but expect me to NOT participate. To avoid conflict I pretty much told them not to discuss religion with me and I wouldn't hold their religion against them. That's just a pain I don't want to get into for the next year. For 275 no contracts no utilities and only 8 minutes away from my school I can handle Jesus hanging in the living room.

1 comment:

Andy said...

I could NOT live with religious folks. You get major kudos!