Sunday, June 28, 2009

Summer


My highschool friend married this weekend. I told her I would go to the reception but not the wedding because the wedding would be held in a church. I ended up going to both. Just looking at this picture, does it not irritate you?! I don't understand how people would willingly choose to go into these buildings, to top it off get married in one... I suppose I don't yet understand people who get married either.

It was a VERY traditional wedding. It was all very simple and elegant and nothing was left out. Even had that Greek dollar dance. Too much goes into weddings, makes me wonder how any of it can be fun.


For me, the highlight of the wedding was the chocolate covered strawberries. That tied with leaving early and driving home with the rainbow and my music played up.



(Me, Amanda, Danielle, Amy, Misty)

Another wedding on the 11th. If my dad's group plays slow during the match play I will have to quit early to make it in time for the wedding.

I'm in a negative mood. I don't enjoy complaining but I feel that my blog may turn into my venting channel. Nobody likes complainers.

1 comment:

Andy said...

They did do that knee-slappin-dance. It was such a positive fun concert, it made me feel that life was all right after all.

Feel free to vent. Venting is what blogs are for! In fact, feel free to call me sometime when you're up and lawrence. 785.580.5082. Do it!