Sunday, September 13, 2009

2 ft x 2 ft

When I arrived at school just now, I saw something that was glowing. I park in the garage and in the middle of all the gray cement was this bright green grasshopper looking insert



When I went home for Labor day I got to see my baby.



We are required to make a TWO FEET x TWO FEET tooth model that little kids can floss between... Seriously.... So here is my attempt on #29 and #30.



I used paper mache (newspaper and 1/2 water 1/2 Elmers glue) and duck tape...I didn't know how else to make it.
My brother Russell helped me blow dry in between layers (3 layers) It was frustrating and took me more time then I anticipated. My mom told me she didn't think they looked like teeth and had troubles picturing it together... Yeah...



Here is how they started.

No comments: