We are required to do at least one service project that SADHA organizes. And the Second year dental hygiene students are the leaders for each project. I'm the leader for Enchanted forest. I did it last year and I was brush bear. Basically a lot of little kids walk around doing trick-or-treat things in a path along a wooded park and there are several booths. We have a booth and we have puppets that we have the kids brush the puppets teeth and once they do we hand out toothbrushes and toothpaste instead of candy.
This year I decided instead of just having one fairy and one brushbear, we should have 1 brushbear and everyone else be a fairy.
So here is what I found at Dollar General. Little Tiara's and wings. I'm thinking about having everyone wear their scrubs.
I'm working with the president of the dental hygiene school Ms. LoGuidice and she told me if I bought them at a reasonable price (all 8) That I would be reimbursed.

No comments:
Post a Comment