Monday, July 19, 2010

Cauterized

In reference to my previous posts. I have been having a lot of bloody noses. I would call my dad up excited when I only had one that day!

OLD POST ---> http://virginiakittens.blogspot.com/2009/11/5th-graders.html



I was averaging four a day. It's hard to forget taking a pop quiz in Ms. Flicks class when you hear "drip drip" and blood is all over you pop quiz as I make my way out the room and run to the bathroom!

OLD POST---> http://virginiakittens.blogspot.com/2009/09/warning-gross-factor.html

OLD VIDEO...

My dad must have been tired of my complaining and I thought I wouldn't have insurance ---> (..not so...), he made me an appt with an Ear Nose and Throat specialist when I went to Topeka.

So I finally had my nose Electro-cauterized!!!! And it's been about SEVEN days since I've had a bloody nose!!!!! SO EXCITING! I could feel a liquid dripping down my nose and stopped it above my lip with my finger thinking for sure it was blood...NOPE is was clear...just a runny nose :) *HAPPY*


The blood vessel was too big and too high up my nose for them to do it chairside so they put me under for it. For them to put me under I couldn't eat or drink since midnight the night before but at 9:30 that morning I had to drink 4 oz. of water so they could do a pregnancy test. They are require to do pregnancy tests on all females ages 12+


This is me after it was done.
Me with NO makeup on!!!


The scab in my nose drove me crazy! You know how irritating it is when you have a booger in your nose...well this felt like that only 1000x more irritating it was like a pointy mountain in my nose I just wanted to rip it out. Lucky, last night it must have dislodged and I swallowed the big scab because when I woke up this morning it was not in my nose....

Speaking of happy...Candy --> I made my mother watch this yesterday... they never seem to care for the music videos I make them watch that aren't in English...


2 comments:

Russell E. Valentine said...

Oh my, I thought U.S. boy bands were bad.

Reminds me a rainbow brite.

Virginia said...

Does Rainbow Brite not make you happy :)