Saturday, July 24, 2010
Walk
I am writing this blog in the public library and it is not working properly so here are my some of my quick thoughts.
I've been going on a few walks and these is this long trail near my house. I don't have pictures because I don't take my camera because I sweat too much. But I usually go for about two hour.
This trail's paved and goes along a creak with trees surrounding it. I went for a walk on thursday, walked past 3 deer, then when I was going under a bridge there was a biker coming from behind. I was walking by puddles so I jogged past them so that the biker would not splash me and we passed each other and he said "Oh thank you so much!" of course this person was a male asain.
It seems that if you are ever lonly and would like to have a word with another human you should go on a walk along this trail because every 1/2 mile or so you pass someone going the other way and they smile and say hello. It almost seems like the trail in itself sponcers a club and everyone on it is in it.
And finally I met a cat on the trail and gave it a nice rub down. Leaving me... happy
I worked for 1/2 day for a Dentist in Lee's Summit Yesterday. I think working in a new office always takes a bit of getting use to. I like tomtom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Did you post this Sunday? Sounds like a wonderful place to walk. Maybe you can take me for a walk there sometime.
The date I post is at the top of each post. So I posted it on Saturday :)
Maybe if you come and visit we might go for a walk.
Post a Comment