Monday, October 6, 2008

Spoons

Saturday and Sunday Jessica came up and stayed over at our apartment and we celebrated her birthday! Mostly at Power and Lights.

(Misty, Jessica, Me, Meghan-my roomie)

(old coworkers!)


(good times)

Also Friday we went to Suzanne's (2nd year dental hygiene student) where we played washers and spoons and ate pizza. Kelly (another 2nd year) came over later and we went to Tanners.

(Suzanne)



(random guy #1, Me, Meghan, Kelly, random guy #2)

Busy weekend! Also I got my test back today, I thought I did really good and it ended up being an 84%...her tests are ridiculously difficult!!!

Seriously she asked:

What cusps form the transverse ridge on permanent mandibular first molars.

ANSWER: NONE!!! (there is no transverse ridge on man. 1st molars) -but yeah, I got that one right; still so TRICKY!!!

It's midterm week!

2 comments:

sheree said...

cute pics! Looks like you guys had a good time!

And hey- 84% is still pretty good! ;)

Andy said...

Complaining about an 84?! :D

I want to name it Brick Cat. Or Dumptruck. Maybe Lil' Captain... Still in planning stages!

I like ridiculous names.