Saturday, October 25, 2008

Got Tapes!

My car for hopefully the next 3 years is the...


1993 Subaru Impreza


150,000 miles on it

Sold to me at $2,800.
It's a strange car, It says Manual on it and it has a Manual button...but it's an Automatic...apparently when you press the Manual button it puts it into 4 wheel drive.

Another thing is to lock the doors you either have to lock it with the key or you have to hold the handle up as you shut the door or it will not lock! I truly forgot that old cars do that!!!

I was really getting tired of walking 3 miles to school every morning at 5:30AM and coming home at 9:00PM (my last class ends at 8PM...yoga).

Plus it's about 50 degrees outside and raining and it's just a pain.

The first time I walked it it took me 1 hour and 5 min (I timed it) =light traffic

The second time it took me 50 min and it averaged that way.

It was a long week!


So I'm happy to have a car and I hope it last me 2-3 years till I have a job again and can buy my...newer car!

Also my dad made a yummy pecan pie for my visit back to find a car! Again I'm also greatful to all the help my parents gave me, they picked me up and drove me around and looked for cars with me! They always do a lot for me...

Another example...My mom bought me coffee today!!!! She does not support coffee (her religion recommends they don't have caffeine) but she went ahead and bought me some coffee beans today just because I like it! How cool it that!

1 comment:

sheree said...

COOL! It does have am/fm at least, right?!

My grandpa says subarus are great cars so I bet it'll last you!