Ok so it's about 1:30 in the morning and I'm finishing off the last chapter I had to read this weekend...
I'm reading about tooth germs and eruptions and all these crazy orders when they put this line in there. Apparently they thought that this chapter was too tense so they wanted to lighten the mood with some humor.
For some reason this got on my nerves and annoyed me so bad that I had to discuss this with my brother. Seriously...

When the primary tooth is lost, the tooth fairy is called to action with rates now approaching very high levels.
They even made tooth fairy bold...
So this is some of what my brother said about it...
[2:02:31 AM]
[2:02:46 AM]
[2:02:59 AM]
[2:03:29 AM]
Why did I get so upset... probably because I'm tired... but I'm glad my brother was awake so that I didn't go to bed upset.
Because I feel bad for not citing I'm just going to put all this info in real quick...
Bath-Balogh, Mary and Fehrenbach, Margaret J. Dental Embryology, Histology, and Anatomy. Missouri: St. Louis, 2006. p. 86.

1 comment:
Why'd you remove the thing about Church? As a very staunch and adamant atheist, it irritates me when that happens. >:|
To get into the tissue bioengineering lab, I'll have to prove myself good at biomedical engineering. He works with scaffolding and pig tissue to recreate them for humans - right in the lab! Tissue regrowth is crazy stuff. I'll mail you a TMJ sometime. :D
Post a Comment