I'm going home for 15 hours this weekend...
Another thing...if you are reading this and I see you within those 15 hours...be prepared to have your lymph nodes extra orally examined!!! Repeatedly...

During the Flowbots concert I won some money...I was dared to go up to the guy in the white shirt and pat his head (he had spikes). It was crowded and I pulled it off well. Also I would like to point out the real inspiration for this picture to the right. You see it??? Yes, an asian...
Also, I didn't put these pics up before because I was in a semi concussion state. NOTE: I had only one rum & coke earlier that night so when they tested me(they did a few tests) it came out 0.00.
(Amanda and Jason AKA Tony)
Also, I didn't put these pics up before because I was in a semi concussion state. NOTE: I had only one rum & coke earlier that night so when they tested me(they did a few tests) it came out 0.00.

(Amanda and Jason AKA Tony)




No comments:
Post a Comment