Saturday, January 17, 2009

76 Scramble

I am a poor, really bad speller. I use spell check ALL the time! I avoid scrabble like I avoid Monopoly. In fact, I thought Scrabble was really called Scramble!!!

I went over to Suzy's, we all played Scrabble with her. I haven't played since I lived in California! Point is, I scored in the middle range with 76 points and I used up all my tiles or pieces/letters! It was better then I thought it would be.

I have a whole lot of homework to do over this break!!!

1 comment:

Andy said...

I thought of Animes, but other people may have found that annoying phrase independently!

Jeans rule.

Yes, I now respect - and envy - custodians and factory workers. You have to understand that my pre-college self and the person I am right now are different. He was egotistical and pretentious and dramatic. I am now the exact opposite of those things - self depreciating, no self esteem, and withdrawn. :D :D

Never got into Magic, but I looooove pokemon!

My friend made me see All About Lily Chou Chou, and it was actually pretty neat. Long, but neat. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_About_Lily_Chou-Chou

starcraft.is.the.best.game.ever.

You have homework already?! ugh, that is making me dread having my classes come full swing.

I don't write as much anymore, or write personal stuff, because
A.) I am really withdrawn and anti-social these days, and
B.) It got me in trouble a lot.

You used to live in Cali!? Scrabble sucks. Sorry! is the only good board game!

btw: the code I have to put in to comment is 'catheadi', and Cat Head made me smile.