I'm back in OP and my trip home wasn't as relaxing as I thought it would be so I came back early. I did enjoy the juice my mom made me every day it was usually made from: Beats, Celery, Apples, Oranges, Carrots, Pineapple, and Ginger. The juice was fresh, I liked them.
I always miss my cat. My classes don't start back up until the 14th so I still have some times...
hello :D i just looked at some of my old posts and i didn't realize that you've been through all my photos! thank you SO much. i never thought anyone would go through all of them! thank you for all your comments as well and i was wondering if i could do anything in return. i would love to follow your blog except i can't find that gadget on your blog... and yes, i do live in Japan! and the weird rose petal/onion thing was actually cut up "daikon" being dried. it's a type of radish. white and long. google it and you'll find wikipedia article and pictures!
3 comments:
your cat is so adorable! (as i've already commented)
on the quiz.
mm... "rug" is pretty close but not quite!
i posted 2 cat photos! check them out if you have time :-)
ooo... even closer!
thanks for participating to my humble quiz. much appreciated :D
hello :D
i just looked at some of my old posts and i didn't realize that you've been through all my photos! thank you SO much. i never thought anyone would go through all of them! thank you for all your comments as well and i was wondering if i could do anything in return. i would love to follow your blog except i can't find that gadget on your blog...
and yes, i do live in Japan! and the weird rose petal/onion thing was actually cut up "daikon" being dried. it's a type of radish. white and long. google it and you'll find wikipedia article and pictures!
Post a Comment