Dominick The Italian Christmas Donkey song and an AIR HORN-very loud!!!
For some reason when I say DO NOT give me any presents. My family takes it as...hey, lets get Virginia the most gifts! I'm not going to get into it because I do appreciate my gifts... But truthfully I received way too many thoughtful presents which I'll mention sooner or later! Today it felt more like one of those rainy day where you're trapped in the house with nothing but old games to play.
One of my gifts was... new hubcaps. I don't know much about hubcaps but these kind of clip on, you hit them in place with a mallet...or a hammer covered by a towel like we did.
Also when I visited Ashley, she gave me a plate to replace my dealer, it matched my bumper sticker. That wasn't all she gave me, later though...

Michael working about and playing Wii in between.

Here my dad is boxing. It was his first time playing and he would get so close to the TV he was pretty much hitting the screen!

I like that Scott's like...WHAT?!?!?!

My dad purchased a family game called "Would You Rather..?"
Here is an examples of a Challenge question..
Here are two clips of Russell and I acting out the "Do It" questions. They came out dark and I don't fell like learning how to lighten them at the moment...This is me, you can here my dad laughing so hard he coughs...
I saved my favorite for last. This Russell Cracks me up! He did option one on the card above. My mom turned on the radio...
Hopefully you guys had a good day.

2 comments:
oh my! That was cracking me up!
hello! thanks for leaving your comment on my blog :D
you cat is SO cute. i have two dogs but i wish i had a cat too! :-3
Post a Comment