Sunday, December 7, 2008

Rent

(Bella and I)

Our apartment complex lost both our rent checks as well as our dog form. We're going to have to stop our checks and write new ones. What's interesting is that they aren't even apologizing OR paying for the check stop... Figures.


(Meghan's mom, Bella=Black, Bennie=Beagle, Toby=dachshund, in our kitchen)

Meghan's dogs went home with her parents so we're taking them off the rent... Really they haven't been with us long but I'm ok with this. I'm a cat person. It was still cute how they were always happy to see you.

...ALSO...

When you're sick don't forget to change your toothbrush/Brushhead, I...almost... forgot. Usually 2 day after an antibiotic :)

1 comment:

sheree said...

huh. I had no idea you were supposed to get a new toothbrush after you've been sick. Maybe that explains why we've all been sick for a solid month.

Hmm...at least you know we brush our teeth over here in the Pham house ;)