Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Cough

It's is about 5:00 AM and I'm making snowball cookies because I'm going to visit my old boss and coworkers tomorrow.

My sleep routine is off so I'm going to stay up all night and all day to put it back to normal.

It's off because I've been sleeping a lot but yesterday, I woke up at 5:00 PM!!! Mostly because of THIS...Promethazine with Codeine.


I saw it had codeine and anything with codeine I'd like so I took it. I took it around midnight hoping it would make me drowsy; I didn't notice anything and then it was 3 AM...all of the sudden it was 5 PM!!! I think it worked!


I looked it up on wiki a while ago and noticed it's slang term when mixed with Sprite and jolly ranchers is "Purple drank"

Clearly the syrup is purple... places on a white box to compare colors...




Here is Wal-Tussin DM to compare it too, notice, it's more red...



Also my name sake sent our family the white box of See's candy for the Holidays.

The highlight of my day was putting eye drops in my youngest brother's eyes!!!

He might pop a blood vessel like I did this summer!



No comments: