

So far in Topeka, I've mostly been reading. I've been home for 5 days and the only thing I've done was go to the movies/dinner with James. We saw The Day The Earth Stood Still. I love my cat. Also if you didn't notice my bag of cough drops, I am still sick... It's tolerable, just the same chunks only they are not so green anymore. James asked me "Did you just cough or sneeze" It's so gross that I don't have manners in public, I was coughing a chunk up...

I've missed my cat and she's been doing really well with my constant need to have her with me. The day I came home she snuggled into my cloths, so cute!
Backtracking. The day my classes finished my roomie and I met her friend Lauren in Lawrence on their Stop day. I'm not very familiar with Stop day but apparently they don't have school and it feels like everyone is out... We went to Jet Lag...and the second place I can't remember...I want to say the Ranch ???...all I remember is there was dancing. It was interesting not so much fun.

The Dental Hygiene party at Suz. It was impressive, I think 45 people showed up. Lately I've been running into walls... I said to my roomie, "my balance is WAY off. My ears are messed up. I am going to fall." She said "You wont fall" And you know what... I fell three times. My first was before we even walked into the house. This guy was holding the door open for us and down I went. He was nice about it he said "Don't worry, nobody saw" It was the kind of fall like you know you're falling so you give up and plop down on your knees and hands. I have bruises to prove.
Pretty much everyone had Jello...!
This little boy. I tell Suz all the time I'm jealous. He is 1/2 white 1/2 Korean!!! I don't like kids but I don't think it'll surprise you if I said I like Asian babies!
(Kelly and I)Finally, Heartbreaking news...today I had a phone call and an e-mail informing me that SIX second year dental hygiene students are in the process of being kicked out of the program because of their grades. My roomie is included. We all know how their appealing will turn out :( I'm really hoping that the six of them stick together!
To end on a good thought. I do not like Christmas (yes my mom put the Christmas tree up all by herself), but what I do LOVE watching is my CAT knocking down the Christmas ornaments and trying to take on the tree!!!
To end on a good thought. I do not like Christmas (yes my mom put the Christmas tree up all by herself), but what I do LOVE watching is my CAT knocking down the Christmas ornaments and trying to take on the tree!!!


1 comment:
you're funny. Your kitty is so cute!
Have fun on break!
Post a Comment