Monday, December 8, 2008

Gift


This weekend, I was awake for maybe FIVE hours!!! 1/2 I spent reading manga and random blogs till I passed out again. The other 1/2 I was cleaning, still coughing, and eating... I was serious when I said I was at my physical limit!!! What, 60 something hours in a weekend and I spent 5 awake!

So I forgot to mention that stopping a check took $28 from me and a trip to the bank to sign a form.

My new clinic partner Angelic (pronounced Ange-LEAK), brought me a gift today. She claims I helped her on her checkout but she would have done the same for me. Anyway... NO WAY would I turn down her gift!!! Home made Chex mix snacks!!!

Sweet bag. This one was coated in caramel!

Salty bag. She has some secrets, one of them is she doubles the spices to give each bite more flavor!

She said "I like to eat them when I'm studying. I know you're not into the festive bags so I found a bag that wouldn't remind you of it."

I was going to share these with my roomie but...I ate it all... I'm glad she didn't see me eat it too because WOH that'd be embarrassing. Once I got in my car I got into them and I decided to wait till I got home. As soon as I walked through the door I sat down and I'm not sure if I ate them one at a time...or what but then they were gone :(

Thank you Angelic!

Yes, I'm liking this song/video
SIA

My mom wrote me something just now, that probably isn't made for others to read but it's too awesome not to share...

[1:01:11 PM] You should believe me. I know you better and love you more than the ideas you get from other people you know and meet or what society thinks
Occasionally my mom says things that just hit me! I usually blow them off but I keep on thinking about them. What a mom.

One final over with and three remaining!

No comments: