Monday, January 19, 2009

Moody

I'm really irritated, I feel like I just drank 10 cups of coffee... I even went to the gym and did 30 min of cardio (I know that's not much in comparison)! I need to calm down.

Apparently I'm in the mood for some epic cinema style music...


I went out for a little bit last night to Tanners and completely talked this man up into bring his 2 kids to me for their cleanings!

1 comment:

Andy said...

I like the music. :)

The main cause of me posting less was school. You can see that August of '07 it started slowing down, and really has never picked up.

I'll always keep up the bloggin'. Maybe someday I'll go back to detailing real life explicitly. I really miss the outlet, being able to sort out things through writing.

I have thought about handwriting it all out, but I suck at physical writing, and I'd just feel weird keeping a physical diary/journal/captain's log.

School has started, I just haven't gotten slammed yet! Knock on wood! What all homework have you been loaded with thusfar?