And my car broke down at BP pump#3 off 470 and Gage today. AGAIN I had to rely on a group of strangers to help me push my car. I tell you, when I get my job, I'm going to buy an almost new car and it better not die on me. (Coincidence-my bro's car and my mom's car are also in the shop...)

Even though I didn't have a car I still went out a bit for Pats day! Possible due to my awesome friend Misty! She came and later took me home after I told her I wouldn't be able to make it out because of my car. We pretty much stayed at Applebee's and Bullfrogs all night. (I always forget that they still let you smoke inside in Topeka...my hair is gross right now!) Also I got to try out the nice green eyeshadow Ashley gave me!

My roomie found a job. She put an ad up on Craigs list for a new roomie. She's moving out on Saturday!!!

3 comments:
bummer on the car. Hopefully it is something minor and won't end up costing you an arm and a leg!
Aw, you dressed up so cute for St. Patrick's day. I forgot to wear green, but I think that I'm allowed to - my red hair screams Irish already. :D
My buddy is a sound guy, he is touring with Warped again this year. I bet I can get in fo' free still.
I sincerely forgot, and I didn't go out. Grilled with friends, had a couple drinks, called it a night early. Am I lame?
Post a Comment