Saturday, March 28, 2009

WEATHER!!!

Where is my summer?!?! I'd rather have blistering hot!



Here are videos from the backyard of my apartment. I took them today around 3:00PM.



Here is the front of my apartment, My car is the red one in the the car port with the bumper sticker! I get the car port!!! I'm not sure what the other car was doing...my guess is something to do with ice. I took this around 5:00PM.



I've realized that this month I've been drinking a lot of coffee. I was limiting myself to one cup on Mondays but now I start every morning with three cups of bold Folgers! I started with Mild but then went to Dark. Currently I'm drinking Folgers French Roast Med-Dark.

I've noticed the stains, mostly on my tongue! I haven't noticed it on my teeth yet (it would be more noticable if I had more plaque, plaque absorbs the stain really fast!). Anyway I have one tongue scraper I love but I'm going to test out all the tongue scrapes I can get my hands on. I'll probably put a short blog of what I find.

I've mentioned it before that my parents are LDS and don't support caffeine so I never really drank much, but it's SO good! You can see the Caffeine free Dr. Pepper.

I took these pics over spring break. My cat had opened the lower drawer with her paw and jumped in. She thinks nobody can see her! She makes my day better!

3 comments:

sheree said...

wow. While the snow and ducks are sure pretty, I definitely am not jealous of those cold temps!

How bout' I rub it in a little...it was over 80 today! That only means it's going to be a miserable summer though.

Andy said...

This weather was awwwwful, but your cat is ridiculously cute.

Well, look out, I might accept. I can handle about anything too! What's intense about the way you play? I play as 'Random', so I'm decent at about everyone. (If I get Peach, look out. Turnips. Everywhere.)

Andy said...

Also, why aren't we friends on the ol' Facebook? You should find and add:

Andy DanceParty Haverkamp

Right this instant. Plz.