
My mom sent me pics of the truck that ended up in front of our house because pretty much everyone in this world is lame. (Oh, and I would like to point out again that my neighbors in Topeka are hunters and they like to display...their trophies... on their fence, in their windows, and in their smelly trash cans!!!)
before I opened them I was like YAY, more pics of my baby but they were all pics of the truck. So she went and took a pic of June av and it pretty much made my night!

Today I ate my dinner outside on the balcony on my swinging furniture! It was sprinkling and warm (65 degrees). Good times. My weather site says it's suppose to SNOW tomorrow, again :(
For some reason I've had this song in my head for a long time and today my youtube recommended it (the 0.37 version) for me so... there's something about skipping.

No comments:
Post a Comment