They are tight on security everyone needs to have a sicker on; they use your divers picture. Nerissa walked us out to the door without grabbing her sticker and they made a huge deal out of it!The facility is impressive with fun colors and glowing art, I should have taken pictures! It's a horribly sad place, I'm not fond of children but it's sad to see bald little sick ones.
Here is the weird part! I had my car towed yesterday. The guy who towed my car was one person ahead of me in the security line!!!
I wish this week could be blacked out.
My mom is coming up tomorrow afternoon. We are going out to eat and then to see my June baby!
Misty and I went to this strange Aerobics class one day last year. Seriously, the instructors was like... HIT ME! Anyway she played this song I was just thinking about it. I would never had heard this song if we didn't go to that class.

No comments:
Post a Comment