I freaked out last night around 2:00AM. I was flipping channels trying to fall asleep and then I saw the Wonder Girls on TV?!?!?
I was like- What's going on! I must be out of it...
Here is what I saw, it's a little off but this is it.
I have mixed feeling about this. Mostly I was surprised. This is good, I like it when cultures mix!
Wonder Girls are opening for Jonas Brothers?
I personally don't really care for the Wonder Girls but I am impressed by them, busy ladies!
Jordin Sparks being a little awkward with them?
I'm curious to see how them debuting here affects people. I predict K-pop will of course be more popular. As well as the entire Korean Culture. I see little girls who like the Jonas Brothers Looking on the internet all about Korean things.
Maybe people will be more open minded about Mixed Korean relationships and more Korean men will be open to and looking for white ladies.
But I'll probably never know. I can see it though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment