Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Box

I have decided that the reason I can not see my pictures, change my fonts, or really anything on this blogger is because the school libraries and public libraries are missing some JAVA program...this must be it. Although they used to have these/this program(s) they must no longer... It really does make blogging a longer process.

From the second day I moved in with my roomies N and S. It was implied that I would be cleaning the bathroom (one bathroom for 3 girls) because the second day I moved in I cleaned. Well I generally do a really really good scrub down with mildew control stuff on the bathroom at least once a month but for some reason I've been gone and have just been wiping the tops with that foaming stuff for maybe 2 months. SO last night I couldn't stand it any longer and mildew sprayed and soaked the life out of that bathroom. When I woke up this morning this note was left on the bathroom counter. I find it interesting, because normally it is implied that I would do this and no thanks is needed...



Hi! VV!!
Went to the coast w/some friends this week & had to get this for you-Hope you like it! Tell the boys they’re next!!
Love to all
Gram V.

I have two boxes I use to store random things in... today here is what is in this box. Of course my JuneAV's two teeth capsule from the previous post is also in here.


My Grandma V is my name sake. Anyway here is the box she gave me SEVERAL years ago... I'm thinking about...14 years ago... The top is metallic and is says Cambria, CA on the box.






The opened box











I keep some of the senior pictures people gave me (the people I at least relatively liked) and a few driver license and IDs in it



When I did Cross Country apparently in 2001 we received uniforms and my windbreakers had this polished stone in it. I considered it my "good Luck Find"



When I was a sophomore in high school we did some chemical blah blah blah and bent this metal...which is not defacing...



Virginia :)


Our parents gave us these one dollars for Christmas one year...I think...



50 cents


A forgein exchange Japanese girl gave this to me. Sadly I can't remember her name but it started with a M...





$2

1 comment:

Russell E. Valentine said...

By cleaning the bathroom, you donated life.