When I was undoing my hair the ponytail hit my watch and broke it!
This watch was about $10 at Target, it lasted only 1 year but that was still a good year of watching the time. I'm going to debate on if I should buy a new watch. Probably not. I mostly used it during school -like when I was taking peoples pulse rates.
Finally WHY are all the fire hydrants YELLOW they don't pop out??? They should def. be red! (And why cant I make the word yellow look yellow??? I'm still upset that my blogger isn't working like it was. I also can't change the font/font size either :( !)

2 comments:
Do you think red hydrants are easier to see? I am getting two movies Get Smart and Crash. Come home this weekend and watch them with me. We could have popcorn and a movie.
I do think red would be easier to see, the yellows just blends in too much. I've seen both movies. I really liked Crash. I don't think I'll make it home this weekend since I will be over the following to see you, your mother, and my JUNE. Hope you like the movies and that your conferences went well with the parents!
Post a Comment