1. My mom's name is Kim.
2. She has five kids
3. She wanted 10
4. She takes care of my favorite thing in the world.
5. She goes to school for teaching and graduates next Saturday
6. She has a thing for butterflies
7. She drives a Buick that she let me drive for a week
8. She plants flowers and veggies
9. She helps out when I get behind
10. She still likes me even when I do things she doesn't want to hear about
11. She falls asleep when I paint her nails
12. She likes movies and going out to eat
13. She goes to church...a lot...
14. She can do that loud whistle with her two fingers
15. She listens to me complain
16. She wont let me clean her teeth :(
17. She helps me when I'm sick
18. She's crafty
19. I've never heard her cuss
20. She likes to test drive cars
21. She doesn't like shopping
22. She plays the piano
23. She likes back rubs and hugs
24. She's broken so many bones I've lost count
(Still has the staple scares from her patella break)
25. She reads my blog "Everyday"
Hope you have a good Mother's day my mother, If I didn't have to write a 20 page paper I'd be home for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
26. She loves her daughter very much.
Post a Comment